There are a few troubleshooting techniques you can do on your own if you are having trouble signing into Blackbaud, especially if multiple students or parents and students are sharing one computer. Blackbaud doesn't seem to like switching between usee. For example, if you see:
Or an error message that says something along the lines of “we are having trouble loading your page” “the page has timed out”. Try these steps to correct on your own.
From your Google Chromebook, you're going to need to:
1) Clear the Cache from google chrome and then click on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner below the X of Google Chrome, and then click Settings.
2) On the left-hand side of your settings window click Privacy and Security.
3) Click on the first option at the top of the page that says Clear Browsing Data This will open up a smaller window.
4) Click Clear Data
Make sure google Chrome is updated.
1) In the Settings menu, on the left-hand side of your window, at the bottom of the list, you should see a link that says About Chrome.
2) Click About Chrome. This will tell you what version of Chrome you are running and how to update it if you need to install updates. It should be Version 80.
3) If you're Google Chrome is at Version 80/once you've update it, please close out of Google Chrome all together and re-open it.
If you are still having trouble logging into Blackbaud please email firstname.lastname@example.org.