- Record your video.
- Open Google Drive (if you haven't already downloaded this from the app store, do so now. Open the app store and search Google Drive. Once downloaded, tap to open it. Sign in with your @kwcs google account.)
- Select where you'd like your video to be saved. For example, consider creating a folder called, Videos for students. Once you've located where you want the video to be stored, tap the + sign in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap Upload and then select Photos and Videos. Select your video you recorded. When the upload is complete it will confirm at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, tap the 3-horizontal dots next to the video you just uploaded and tap Share.
- Type in the name of the people, or groups you'd like to send the video too. You can send this to classes if they are labeled as a group in your contacts list.
- Tap where it says "editor" and then select viewer. To ensure those receiving your video will only be able to "view" your video versus Edit it.
- Include a personal message if you'd like. Tap to send. This will appear in an email to your students.
Click here to view a short video of these instructions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.